Four lucky food and football fans will be invited to attend Red, The Steakhouse’s exclusive pigskin party
Miami Beach, FLA – January 2012 – Red, The Steakhouse – the authority on steak – is opening the doors to its private Super Bowl watching event for four lucky fans. An exclusive party for the restaurant’s staff and VIPs, Executive Chef Peter Vauthy will be preparing a selection of delicious Super Bowl bites, and beverages and beer will be flowing freely to wash it all down.
Fans can win an invitation to the event for themself and three friends by answering questions posted on Red’s Facebook and Twitter pages for two weeks leading up to the Superbowl. The questions will be about Red, The Steakhouse, the people and the food that make it South Beach’s hottest spot for steak.
Here’s how to enter to win:
· Follow Chef Peter Vauthy on Twitter at @RedSteakhouse or ‘like’ the restaurant’s page on www.facebook.com/redthesteakhouse
· Look for the daily question posted each weekday morning, Monday through Friday, marked with the #InviteMeRed hashtag on Facebook and Twitter
· Reply to @RedSteakhouse by midnight each day with the correct answer and include the hashtag, #InviteMeRed, in your tweet and/or
· Post your answer in the comments section of the corresponding question on Facebook
· Correct responses are automatically entered for a chance to win
The contest will begin January 17th with a new question posted each weekday morning through the end of the month. Fans can earn up two entries a day (one via Facebook and one on Twitter) for up to 20 total entries over the two-week period. A winner will be randomly drawn from all entries and announced on February 1st. The winner may invite three friends to join them at the February 5th Super Bowl viewing event.
Make sure to follow Red, The Steakhouse on Facebook and Twitter for the chance to win this exclusive invite.